Age of History 3
HaSa

Problems with China in the WW2 scenario

I love leaning about the Chinese warlord period so I would like to give some ideas on how to make it more historically accurate (I am assuming the June 1936 start date is the same otherwise I would have more revisions)

1. I believe Tunganistan should be added since it was a political entity at this time, separate from Xinjiang and the other Ma's, despite being apart of the "Ma Clique" Tungastan was much detached and would eventually be destroyed around October of 1937 by Xinjiang, the word "Ma" was not a family name but a name used by Muslims of the area, in this case Tunganistan was led by Ma Hushan, same really with Ninghai which was inderpendent from the other Ma Clique members, but much less so then Tunganistan so that can stay the same.

2. Technically "Mengjiang" wasn't called that until 1939 it was called the "Mongol Military Government between" 1936 and 1937 and "Mongol United Autonomous Government" between 1937 and 1939 before being called mengjiang

3. there were many other warlords that were independent of the Kuomintang government but where more integrated then Yunnan or the New Guangxi clique, such as Guizhou, Hunan, kang, chongqing, Chengdu and Han fuju (just to name a few) the most detached was Guizhou, Hunan and Chongqing, but I do understand why they are shown as under the republic of china, you can leave them as that, if only one was to become a new nation it would be Guizhou, but these are much less priority then Tunganistan 

image.thumb.png.9729b6e44bd2b60669f8a6064160de82.png

Most accurate map I could find of June 1936 (Dungasnistan is Tunganistan and is located right under Xinjiang) there were other maps that were more accurate but this is the most accurate one with what the Republic of china controls (as you can see it does not control Guizhou or even the Shadong or Heibei cliques)

There is more I want to point out but that would be nitpicking