Age of History 3
Łukasz Jakowski

Age of History 3 - Steam Workshop in action

5 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

With just one click, the mod is ready to play!

Discover how easy it is to personalize your Age of History 3 experience by downloading mods from the Steam Workshop!

Finally no more rar files

Hello Lukasz, the steam workshop is a great feature! however I still have one question in mind:

How will mobile players (android and iOS) manage to download mods for aoh3 ? If I remember correctly you said that the way to access files in android is the same as in aoc2 (cant be accessed unless using some apps)

will there be a special mobile "workshop" for mobile players that want to play mods ? or another solutions

10 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

As the name suggests, the Steam Workshop is for Steam only. It won't be available for Epic, Android, or iOS.

then how will those on epic, android or IOS acquire mods without cracking the game? i can understand not revealing how it'll work for android since it doesn't have a release date yet, but if you can please let us know. i think a minecraft like system for android mods where you can go to a mods section in the settings and choose which mod to activate would work great for android and IOS, but how will it work for Epic?

Edited by OwnM3Z0

6 minutes ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

then how will those on epic, android or IOS acquire mods without cracking the game? i can understand not revealing how it'll work for android since it doesn't have a release date yet, but if you can please let us know. i think a minecraft like system for android mods where you can go to a mods section in the settings and choose which mod to activate would work great for android and IOS, but how will it work for Epic?

been saying that it needs work 

48 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

As the name suggests, the Steam Workshop is for Steam only. It won't be available for Epic, Android, or iOS.

What about an in-game scenario downloader for mobile devices? Players could upload their custom scenarios directly into the game, allowing others to browse and download them

On 10/14/2024 at 7:32 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

With just one click, the mod is ready to play!

Discover how easy it is to personalize your Age of History 3 experience by downloading mods from the Steam Workshop!

i have a question , i'm new at gaming so take it easy 🙂 , if i bought the game , the mode will be free , or i have to buy it again , and if i downloaded the mode how to open it , and if i want to return to the base game how to do it .  

55 minutes ago, Abdulraheem1999 said:

i have a question , i'm new at gaming so take it easy 🙂 , if i bought the game , the mode will be free , or i have to buy it again , and if i downloaded the mode how to open it , and if i want to return to the base game how to do it .  

If we are talking about steam then, all mods on the workshop are free, you can click subscribe to add it to your game, some games have a mod loader but in aoh3 case it will be automatically added, if you want to get rid of the mod you can simply unsubscribe from the mod on steam, there should be a list of all your downloaded mods, maybe keep a list of ones you want to install and uninstall so you don't lose one you liked

50 minutes ago, HaSa said:

If we are talking about steam then, all mods on the workshop are free, you can click subscribe to add it to your game, some games have a mod loader but in aoh3 case it will be automatically added, if you want to get rid of the mod you can simply unsubscribe from the mod on steam, there should be a list of all your downloaded mods, maybe keep a list of ones you want to install and uninstall so you don't lose one you liked

that was so helpful , thank you very much