Age of History 3
Wayne23lololh

Formable Vassals Civilizations - Ideas

Łukasz Jakowski, with with the greatest respect, I'm just asking these questions:

• Will be possible to create a mod with a formable vassal mechanic? Allowing someone making it ?
  • Will be possible to form a country with occupied territory ? At least making it optional.

Formable nation: German Empire

Capital: Berlin

Vassals to form:

Kingdom of Finland, Kingdom of Poland, Kingdom of Lithuania, Duchy of Courland-Semigallia, United Baltic Duchy, Belarusian Democratic Republic, Ukrainian State, Crimean Regional Government, Democratic Republic of Georgia

Provinces To Control (Including vassals):

German_Empire_in_1918.thumb.png.2c62dd28da34514bd95e7d8c47dfbc70.png

Edited by Wayne23lololh

On 10/20/2024 at 6:01 PM, Wayne23lololh said:

Slide2.thumb.jpg.1853b7d1d5beb8d9012c55ebb753ba53.jpg

Everything that was invented was created before us. These ideas are from Europa Universalis 4. You did a great job of decorating them beautifully.

I would like to add that I would like to see the same decision following the results of the war. To divide the state into regions. It is interesting