Age of History 3
Денис Живков

I figured out how to implement a parliamentary monarchy

Guys, I figured out how to implement a parliamentary monarchy. As in England

We will have two unique mechanics 1 parliamentary elections 2 balance of power

1. we have a king, but there is a parliament where there will be elections, depending on the party, the parliament will demand different reforms. If we refuse, the power of the king will increase, but we will get debuffs (an uprising may happen)
  2.  the balance of power of the King and Parliament. If the king has strong power, we will receive military bonuses and the parliament will not be able to limit us. If the parliament has a stronger power, then we will receive economic bonuses and the parliament can limit our foreign policy (we have to ask parliament for permission using bribes or other methods)To form an alliance or declare war

If the power of the king is 100 percent, we will be able to accept absolute monarchism, if the parliament has a republic.

If the parliament has more than 75% of the power, we will not be able to refuse

With the help of events, the balance can also be shifted, and for convenience, it will be possible to shift the balance by spending stability or gold, party support

i?id=49dc3c69733b845d62287a5c3071a348_l-

@Łukasz Jakowski

2 hours ago, Dule22 said:

We saw in Aoh 2 that no civilization has any special ability while we played it. but as for Aoh 3, this would be a good idea to add, and it would be even more interesting if the United States had a special ability like England.

Yes, it is absolutely true. I've written about it more than once.

And not only me, most of the forum is talking about it. But there are options for how to make different civilizations giga children compared to others.

• It is possible with the help of its own branch of research from different civilizations, which gives certain commensurate boosts to these civilizations that are tied to the historical development of this country.
  • It is possible through a system of "Tricks" or "Achievements" of civilization. The player follows a certain path of development and reaching the condition in the "Achievement" receives a prize as a bonus for certain areas of the country.
  • It is possible through a system of chains of events that trigger only under certain conditions in the game and lead to any final event, both bringing a mega bonus and completely destroying civilization.
  1. For example, with low stability, the USSR may break up into separate republics.
  2. Or if the legitimacy of the government is low, a revolution may occur in France.

In addition, I would like events not to be tied to a specific state, but it would be easier if

47 minutes ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

Why did you mention me at 4 AM? anyways nice idea but what question?

And at what time do I still need to remember you?))) Question? The question is figurative, do you like my idea and that you would like to bring your own, but I'm making up excuses. I just copy over every time what I have already inserted in other posts (apparently one of the times I just replaced the basic "how do you like my idea" with "how do you like my question") and now I forget to change this is probably the fourth post.

14 hours ago, Денис Живков said:

1. we have a king, but there is a parliament where there will be elections, depending on the party, the parliament will demand different reforms. If we refuse, the power of the king will increase, but we will get debuffs (an uprising may happen)
  2.  the balance of power of the King and Parliament. If the king has strong power, we will receive military bonuses and the parliament will not be able to limit us. If the parliament has a stronger power, then we will receive economic bonuses and the parliament can limit our foreign policy (we have to ask parliament for permission using bribes or other methods)To form an alliance or declare war

If the power of the king is 100 percent, we will be able to accept absolute monarchism, if the parliament has a republic.

With the help of events, the balance can also be shifted, and for convenience, it will be possible to shift the balance by spending stability or gold, party support

@Łukasz Jakowski

@Nearig @sc00614 @Unity
@Das Moss Man   @bun_dha4 @Outlawexperience @ARWD @HaSa @Shiite @Ilovethisgame2 @DRM @Xjento thoughts?

15 hours ago, Денис Живков said:

@Łukasz Jakowski

Pretty good