Age of History 3
DRM

A message before Age of History 3 comes out.

"Chicos y caballeros (no creo que haya muchas mujeres aquí)

Mañana es el día, MAÑANA ES EL DÍA, ¿debería decirlo más alto? La espera ha merecido la pena, Łucazs, definitivamente hiciste un gran trabajo, lo digo en serio, amigo. No me importa si mucha gente dice que abandonarás el juego, ya has hecho tu trabajo, hacer FELIZ a tu comunidad 🙂

Tómate tu tiempo, amigo, y relájate, porque esta comunidad que has construido con amor y dedicación te va a dar mucho. Te aprecio mucho (como desarrollador de juegos 😜).

Demostremos todos nuestro apoyo y amor a nuestro querido Łucazs, se lo merece :)"

@Lukasz Jakowski

Ive never waited for a game this long, Lukasz really cares about his community and does everything to make them happy.

Age of History III will be the greatest grand strategy game out there (available for PC and Mobile devices too!). 

I am so happy i could be a part of this game development and i hope AoH 3 will be very succesful!

@Warnnexx    It doesn't matter who will be the first to buy it, but to enjoy it. What will be the essence and country you plan to play in your first game?

There are about 10 hours left for the game to come out, or maybe more. Are you excited, my friend?