Age of History 3
SavingPrivateRyansPrivates

NATO vs Russia and China

right so there is no way to put what just happened into words so ima just use > these, alright lets begin.

>opens game so i can test a mod (it adds all kinds of ideologies and such into the game, once done i will think about posting it)

>begins Modern Day Scenario

>sandbox mode so i can quickly get to the required technology level to change ideologies

>plays as the United States 

>remembers i messed around with the MD scenario before and added NATO and CSTO

>aight then, anyways ideologies are looking good

>decides to mess around with Sandbox mode, i have never played sandbox before so i might as well

>gets notification, Latvia (or Lithuania i forgot) is about to go to war with Russia

>what are you doing?, well, i guess 

>accepts preparation for war, its in 2 turns and i wont be able to do anything because none of my troops are in Europe or anywhere close to Russia

>2 turns later

>war is declared, the entirety of NATO and CSTO are at war

>WW3.exe

>1st peace deal already, not sure what happened,

heres were the fun begins

>literally the entirety of Europe (except for Ukraine, Austria and Switzerland they were chilling through out the whole thing) are in Russia at this point

>Europe is pretty much half way through Russia until another notification appears

>China wants to go to war

>OhNoBabyWhat!IsYouDoing???

>China is now in the whole mess

>the massacre is still going

>even more peace deals keep popping up, i keep accepting but it wont stop

>Mongolia is having a lil too much fun with Russia

>its almost over, every country has pretty much a bit of everything, Hungary has northern parts, i can see a bit of Poland and Croatia here and there

>China is almost gone

>after a bit of waiting and Russians stuck on little islands later, the peace deal finally popped up

>itsfinallyover.jpg

>the countries gave Russia another chance and released them

>still doesnt help the fact that the European Countries still have chunks of Russia here and there

and thats just about it, sorry for all of that i just wanted to share my experience with a possible (not really lul) WW3 scenario. here is the result after the peace deal (China and NATO are apparently still at war, i dont know when thats gonna end). the peace deal doesnt make it seem as bad, but imagine whats going on in China now but 100x worse and its almost every single European country. also sorry for the bad quality. i will keep playing the scenario and post updates close ups and so on in the comments if you all want.20181229023909_1.thumb.jpg.992c28d84f80d353edac590cfdcecc70.jpg

Edited by SavingPrivateRyansPrivates

funny thing was i wasn't playing as spectator nor was i in Total War didnt even mess with the AI Aggressiveness, its just i accidentally created an unholy unstoppable alliance. though ngl it would be interesting to see what would happen if the United States were actually in the war and didnt just have over 10,000 troops sitting in Cali

Edited by SavingPrivateRyansPrivates