Age of History 3
Lonathan

Scenario ideas

I do not know if you want ideas for a historical map or not, but maybe you could make a fallout map like the one in the EU4 mod, but more ambitious, not only with the United States but with the whole world or a large part of it.
You could also make a map of iberia.
of the Latin American independences.

8 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

I do not know if you want ideas for a historical map or not, but maybe you could make a fallout map like the one in the EU4 mod, but more ambitious, not only with the United States but with the whole world or a large part of it.
You could also make a map of iberia.
of the Latin American independences.

I mostly like historical maps I'm not really that good at making fictional maps 

11 hours ago, Lonathan said:

La mayoría de las veces me gustan los mapas históricos. Realmente no soy tan bueno haciendo mapas ficticios 

then you could make a map about the Greco-Persian Wars and from the years 846 and 1066.
definitely play without doubt in those scenarios.

Edited by krauser3ful

2 hours ago, krauser3ful said:

then you could make a map about the Greco-Persian Wars and from the years 846 and 1066.

That's Honestly a great idea the biggest hurtle tho is finding good maps on those scenarios

Ehh I'm gonna maybe do it in about 3-4 weeks (I'm currently busy with exams so I don't have much free time) 

5 minutes ago, Lonathan said:

That's Honestly a great idea the biggest hurtle tho is finding good maps on those scenarios

Ehh I'm gonna maybe do it in about 3-4 weeks (I'm currently busy with exams so I don't have much free time) 

ok, do not worry, take your time.
Me while I try to do the 1066, but I will focus on civilizations and not their leaders.

On 1/4/2019 at 3:02 AM, krauser3ful said:

Speaking of Greco-Persian war, I think its time to make some updates to my 300 scenario. Need to deal with events.