Age of History 3
Shiite

How to add new Music?

I tried to add some new music tracks a while ago, I put some .ogg files in the folder, and I put their names in the Age_of_Civilizations file, but they didn't play and it broke all of the music for the game, I actually like this as it is pretty relaxing, but I want to add more music for SPQR, what did I do wrong and how can I fix it?

17 hours ago, Ramiro007 said:

9-Rename the Age_of_Civilizations.txt to Age_of_Civilizations
And Congrats you have your very own music in the game!!

even if I rename it to Age_of_Civilizations it's still a text file

1 minute ago, Shiite said:

wait do you have to rename it to a text file? Or can you just edit it with notepad?

if you have normal notepad you need to rename it to a text file but if you download notepad++ you can open with just right click after that clicking  edit with notepad++

7 minutes ago, ITurkishmapping said:

if you have normal notepad you need to rename it to a text file but if you download notepad++ you can open with just right click after that clicking  edit with notepad++

This is probably stupid but using non-converted .ogg files (those that have always been .oggs) is okay right? (this is 200th post Ja)

Just now, ITurkishmapping said:

if its alerady an .ogg file is okay but otherwise will not work example if you rename a .mp3 file to .ogg

ok. I'm just really paranoid about losing music again after having to re-install the game

5 hours ago, Shiite said:

Okay so I did it in order this time, still didn't work. I think my game is glitched or something after I did it wrong

It must be glitched,I always add music using the method i wrote here

2 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Heh heh. Ultimate music mod incoming

I really want that mod!!!
Will you add some music from Sabaton on that mod (Gott Mit Uns is very good from what i can recall)

5 minutes ago, Ramiro007 said:

I really want that mod!!!
Will you add some music from Sabaton on that mod (Gott Mit Uns is very good from what i can recall)

I'm gonna add all the music from ck2, eu4, hoi4, stellaris. Their dlcs and a BUNCH of ck2 music mods. Also the sabaton mod for eu4 (Sabaton is the best)And a few German songs (Heil dir im SIegerkranz, Die Wacht am Rhein etc)

1 minute ago, Shiite said:

I'm gonna add all the music from ck2, eu4, hoi4, stellaris. Their dlcs and a BUNCH of ck2 music mods. Also the sabaton mod for eu4 (Sabaton is the best)And a few German songs (Heil dir im SIegerkranz, Die Wacht am Rhein etc)

That sounds AMAZING,Die wacht am rhein was(i think) the first song i added to my game.I still havent listened to Hell dir im siegerkranz but im sure it will be good.Are you planning to add some songs from Civil War(a group made by dormer sabaton members)?