Age of History 3
Reaper12

Armys disapear

Sometimes when i conquer an country and i have there above 300.000 all the soldiers there simply disapear. The armys that have the order to move to an province that i have allready occupied does not disapear and armys that stay at an province from me that was mine for a long time does not disapear. But all soldies that are on movement on the whole map disapear abd soldiers that are placed on an occupied province. This happened now 3 times and is very annoying

29 minutes ago, Reaper12 said:

Sometimes when i conquer an country and i have there above 300.000 all the soldiers there simply disapear. The armys that have the order to move to an province that i have allready occupied does not disapear and armys that stay at an province from me that was mine for a long time does not disapear. But all soldies that are on movement on the whole map disapear abd soldiers that are placed on an occupied province. This happened now 3 times and is very annoying

That does happen to me aswell. When you have a massive army of 150,000+ troops and then skip turns too quickly they just simply disappear. I remember that if you wanted to create an Ultimatum, it would still count all of those troops it disappeared so now magically I had 250,000 at the cost of 0 troops. 

it does happen when your troops moving at your ally or vassal's provinces...just ditch your allies and vassals because there is no fix for this

First of all, I apologise for my English, I'm from Spain.

This must be done with the game on.

You need to use Cheat Engine and select the Age of Civiltzations II .exe clicking in the screen with a magnifying glass icon later scan the current number of troops that you have in your main army (the army needs to be united to work), for example 150,000 troops, after scanning the troops you have to delete or recruit some troops, inside the game, to your main army, for example 2,000 troops (152,000 troops in total). Later, you have to scan another time the current number of troops of your main army and keep doing that until in the left "whitebox" appear only one value. Then double-click in the unique value line and edit the value on the bottom. Return to the game and enjoy.