Age of History 3
($Jake$)

AoCII Updates

Question

I know this is a very early time to ask this question, but how long would the game be supported with updates adding new stuff?

Considering the fact that users will be able to upload their own scenarios to the steam workshop and this way removes the need of new scenarios being added to the game, will there be new features added to the game over let's say the next year or two, or will you simply let the players mod the game into absolute oblivion to the point where there will be a mod that changes every texture to Thomas the Tank Engine?

2 answers to this question

Just now, ($Jake$) said:

I know this is a very early time to ask this question, but how long would the game be supported with updates adding new stuff?

Considering the fact that users will be able to upload their own scenarios to the steam workshop and this way removes the need of new scenarios being added to the game, will there be new features added to the game over let's say the next year or two, or will you simply let the players mod the game into absolute oblivion to the point where there will be a mod that changes every texture to Thomas the Tank Engine?

I JUST REMEMBERED THERE'S A MOD FOR MINE CRAFT THAN TURNS EVERYTHING INTO ARAINA GRANDE. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING LATER

6 minutes ago, ($Jake$) said:

As long as it needs to be fixed, and would be still alive.