Age of History 3
goktug14

"İ" Problem

My computer is set on Turkish language. And at first I saw some letters was disappearing in country names on map in English. Then I understood the problem.

In Turkish language, capital "i" is "İ" and  "ı" is "I". I'm not going to keep it to long,  i is not working in my game only in country names in the map. It's like Span, Serba, Russa, Belgam etc.

When I got mobile edition, I saw the same problem too. I played the game that way and I decided to set my phone's language to English for other reasons. And the problem solved. I think there's a problem in fonts.

Shortly, if the devices language is Turkish and game's language is English, it can't show the "i"s that not first letter in map. I don't see any of my Turkish friends had the same issue. (sorry for my bad English.)

9 minutes ago, goktug14 said:

My computer is set on Turkish language. And at first I saw some letters was disappearing in country names on map in English. Then I understood the problem.

In Turkish language, capital "i" is "İ" and  "ı" is "I". I'm not going to keep it to long,  i is not working in my game only in country names in the map. It's like Span, Serba, Russa, Belgam etc.

When I got mobile edition, I saw the same problem too. I played the game that way and I decided to set my phone's language to English for other reasons. And the problem solved. I think there's a problem in fonts.

Shortly, if the devices language is Turkish and game's language is English, it can't show the "i"s that not first letter in map. I don't see any of my Turkish friends had the same issue. (sorry for my bad English.)

try to add turkish charset to english charset or wait im going to do it