Age of History 3
Nymea

WorkShop

Day 23 of year 3004.

Still hanging on a thread here...

My city got nuked out by Russians. After many hours of hiding in my nuclear protected basement, i finally came out. It was a good day today. Still, no sign of human activity at the surface. Only the crawlers that walk at night. Mutated corpses, i don't know what they are. 

Tonight it's that day of the month that i just sit down in the front of the computer and play one game. 

This game is pretty solid, called Age of civilization 2. I miss the word "civilization". 

I'm hoping that someday, someone, in  the near future, will release an update. Still waiting for that day cuz i'm really loving this game. It has something different from all the others in this genre.

I'm gonna post here next month if i don't die by one of that mutated walkers. 

Lights out....

S.SO.S

18 minutes ago, followstark said:

Day 23 of year 3004.

My city got nuked out by Russians. After many hours of hiding in my nuclear protected basement, i finally came out. It was a good day today. Still, no sign of human activity at the surface. Only the crawlers that walk at night. Mutated corpses, i don't know what they are. 

Tonight it's that day of the month that i just sit down in the front of the computer and play one game. 

This game is pretty solid, called Age of civilization 2. I miss the word "civilization". 

I'm hoping that someday, someone, in  the near future, will release an update. Still waiting for that day cuz i'm really loving this game. It has something different from all the others in this genre.

Lights out....

S.SO.S

Wanna sprite cranberry?

On 1/4/2019 at 6:37 PM, followstark said:

Day 23 of year 3004.

Lights out....

S.SO.S

Well I started believing you..

Edited by Ilovethisgame2