Fight Club
($Jake$)

call to arms

18 hours ago, Shiite said:

You 

PEASANTS

will NEVER defeat the Kaisereich!

HEIL KAISER DIR

The Kaiserreich is for losers. You didn't even spell it corrently, Wehraboo.

Says the owner of a club with 20 less members. And DON"T call me a fickin wehraboo. Fick the nazis. That cyka destroyed any glory Germany had. Fick that guy. Also your main argument is a spelling mistake, not that solid

12 minutes ago, Shiite said:

Says the owner of a club with 20 less members. And DON"T call me a fickin wehraboo. Fick the nazis. That cyka destroyed any glory Germany had. Fick that guy. Also your main argument is a spelling mistake, not that solid

We're all fighters in this club. You won't find any neckbeard 1/14th German so I'm German in this club. We're great fighters who will take down all of you with one punch. Come at me bro

1 minute ago, ($Jake$) said:

We're all fighters in this club. You won't find any neckbeard 1/14th German so I'm German in this club. We're great fighters who will take down all of you with one punch. Come at me bro

HEY! Age of Civilizations and his group named after himself said you and fight club were GAY!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games