Age of History 3
Gulag General

Why is Russia invincible?

Question

4 answers to this question

Seriously? that's unfair, it's never happened to me, because I do not like modern maps, so I do not play them, but if that's not a bug, it's programmed to be that way, so the only solution is that you conquer the fastest ones possible to Russia, or from time to time you ask for peace by taking away the provinces little by little.

This never happened to me, but if it makes you feel better, trade china, india, kazakstan, and other nations 1 gold if they war Russia. Russia could win but they will likely revolt so hard

On 6/10/2019 at 6:19 PM, Gulag General said:

Why does Russia get a random province back every time I occupy all of the country

Beacuse after fews turns, if in there provinces miss your soldiers, province turns back to owner