Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

On the Verge of War Mod Released !! (5 Scenario and 218 Events) - (1366 Provinces of Spain Map)

ON THE VERGE OF WAR MODE (5 SCENARİO AND 218 EVENTS) - (1366 PROVİNCES OF SPAİN MAP) - (NEW UI)

Hello to everyone. As AoC2ModdingTR Group, we have prepared a new mode. ON THE VERGE OF WAR MODE ... There are 5 scenarios and 218 events in the mode. There is also a map of Spain with 1366 states in the mode.

- ''1366 Provinces of Spain Map'' : A map of Spain with real city boundaries of 1366 states. By Kerems2434

image.thumb.png.a949c2c0a59f6e11a183c070dd2ac38d.png

- ''The Distribution 1967'' : There are 40 events in the script. It covers the years 1967-1980 in detail. The Distribution 1967 by PrimeMusTR and Kerems2434. The events in the pictures are in Turkish but don't worry. Translated into English.

AOnOYX.png

- WW1 Scenario with 100 Events:  The script starts in 1910 and continues until 1920. So not only WW1, but also before and after WW1. WW1 Scenario with 100 Events by Kerems2434, MirzaBaba44 and PrimeMusTR.

gP2P5R.jpg

Xb9bo7.jpg

- WW3 On The Verge of War : I can tell you that the mode gets its name from here. When you begin this scenario, do not expect WW3 to exit immediately. You will make decisions that will drag or save the world into this great global war. You will always try to keep yourself ready for WW3 against possible decisions from events going to other states. I guarantee you will have fun. The scenario is prepared by PrimeMusTR, Kerems2434 and MirzaBaba44.

- Victorian Era+++There are 12 events in the script and Victorian Era makes the script more realistic. Victorian Era +++ by Kerems2434

WqjE5q.png

9ajEkQ.png

1846 Scenario :  There are 16 events in the newly added 1846 scenario.

oXoVmq.png

Innovations Outside Scenarios:

- New UI

- New Font

-New 1366 provinces of spain map

And more more more....

UI Installation: Copy H and paste it into the UI. Say yes to the incoming alert.

A-P-K LINK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-1iBoSPRJFT2lT3sCTWPpLOWGd2SP_BH

The link for the map of Spain will arrive on 2-3 days.

AoC2ModdingrTR Group

Kerems2434 - PrimeMusTR - MirzaBaba44 - Hurtlyz - Berat2121113 - Ieunal61 - TürkGücü - iAyuviSerkqn

On_the_Vorge__war_Mod_.rar

Edited by Kerems2434

WW1 by PrimeMusTR, MirzaBaba44, Kerems2434

WW3 by PrimeMusTR

1846 Scenario by Berat2121113 and Kerems2434

Victorian Era +++ by Kerems2434

The Distribution 1967 by Kerems2434 and PrimeMusTR

1366 Provinces of Spain Map by Kerems2434 

New UI by Hurtlyz

MODE DESIGNERS: Kerems2434, PrimeMusTR, MirzaBaba44

Edited by Kerems2434

Are you interested in balkan map?   Because i started drawing, and quit it because of no response.  I need to add parts of Turkey and continue drawing provinces.   It will have around 5000 provinces, but i dont have computer so i couldnt finish it. 

5 minutes ago, Volki said:

Saat kaçta çıkar kerem 

Yaw tam saat vermek kolay değil. Map bitti oyuna da aktarıldı fakat senaryosu yapılmadı henüz. Senaryosu da yapılsın koyacağım foruma. Elimde olsa daha hızlı yapardım da malum bayram...

1 minute ago, Jankovich said:

Are you interested in balkan map?   Because i started drawing, and quit it because of no response.  I need to add parts of Turkey and continue drawing provinces.   It will have around 5000 provinces, but i dont have computer so i couldnt finish it. 

If you drop the map at me, I can keep it going. We both have a joint project. What do you say ?