Age of History 3
princedemchugdongrub

What if Rapa Nui won WW1?

28 minutes ago, princedemchugdongrub said:

I will post this on the mods page when i find out how to make this a mod, but i've only done the map, no events, but with some alliances.

However this scenario is a big meme I still would want to add some confusing lore and stuff.

whatifrapanuiwonww1.png

Guide 2 make it a mod:
1. get 7 Zip
2. get the scenario folder for that. should be in Age of civlizations ll/map/earth/scenerios
3. Copy it somewhere
4. right click on it. Go to 7zip, add to archive, after just press yes. Nothing elsee. don't mess around with the options, except the top one that you want to switch it from "7zip" or whatever to just .zip
5.go to  
Drag files here to attach, or choose files...
Max total size 14.65MB
Click choose files, go to where you copied it, get the .zip file.
7. Click on the little thing at the bottom where it says the file. Then the link shows up on the post
(post it on scenerios)
8. P R O F I T