Age of History 3
Suzema

Age of Elder Scrolls

On 6/28/2024 at 7:05 PM, Ajna said:

hello . pls how do i play this mod . note that i dont have the game or any luncher whatsoever .thx

Download the mod, install and play, for PC there are instructions inside the archive

On 6/19/2024 at 10:50 PM, kustik said:

Is there an option to buy provinces in the mod?

I don't think so

On 5/12/2024 at 11:46 AM, germanycommunities said:

missing cities found in Yamara: near to Sinaba, and High Rock: near to Rensiber

Please fix it.

I can't make an update just because of two missing cities

On 6/28/2024 at 9:13 AM, Matchy_Theone said:

I do wonder about the end game formables, since I assume you'd probably know the lore better then me, what's the mundus empire (I think it's called that, might be unsure.) and does it have any lore significance elder scrolls wise?

Mundus is the name for the "mortal dimension", which includes Nirn, it's moons and Aedric planets. You can read about it on TES Wiki

I was wondering, is there a place to get higher quality (perferably HD, but anything would work.) pictures of the flags ingame? If you wouldn't mind, I was planning to upload some as decals on roblox so I (and probably others) could use them in a roleplay manner?

6 hours ago, Matchy_Theone said:

I was wondering, is there a place to get higher quality (perferably HD, but anything would work.) pictures of the flags ingame? If you wouldn't mind, I was planning to upload some as decals on roblox so I (and probably others) could use them in a roleplay manner?

Depends on which flags you want to use. Most of the flags are either were made by me (I don't have higher resolution of them anymore), or they were taken from TES mods on other games, like Elder Kings(this mod does not have higher resolution for flags than 128x128 pixels), or were found on the Internet

On 30.06.2024 at 22:59, Suzema said:

Скачайте мод, установите и играйте, для ПК инструкции есть внутри архива

Я так не думаю

Я не могу сделать обновление только из-за двух отсутствующих городов

I did it. Playing as goblins, I was able to buy an island from one of the imperial puppets for a large sum.

19 minutes ago, kustik said:

I did it. Playing as goblins, I was able to buy an island from one of the imperial puppets for a large sum.

Yea, I forgot that you can do that in BE code version

Is there build all mechanics like BE 1.3.1 code? The final BE code has been released and i hope you adding that

4 hours ago, Oscar1 said:

Is there build all mechanics like BE 1.3.1 code? The final BE code has been released and i hope you adding that

Nope

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Suzema said:

Nope

Why not? Isn't the "Build All" mechanic capable of significantly shortening time and being extremely useful in gameplay?

Edited by Oscar1

4 hours ago, Oscar1 said:

Why not? Isn't the "Build All" mechanic capable of significantly shortening time and being extremely useful in gameplay?

It's not helping with me not making any updates anymore. If anyone wants to make an update with new BE code, I wouldn't mind

43 minutes ago, BurgerMan said:

I can't install the android drive version.

Google blocked it for some dumb reason (like it was a spam or smth), I have reuploaded it, but you could also try other links

Is there any way to bring your 2.5 scenarios to 2.6? the skyrim civil war scenario from 2.5 is infinitely superior to the one you made in 2.6, you separated the kingdoms of each region very well. Why the change?